Have you created your Member Center account yet? Through the Member Center here on the site, we now offer Single Sign-On (SSO). You can update your information, access member-only content, pay dues, and more—all with a single log-in. Here's what it means and what members need to do:
Register Today in the Member Center
First, go to the Member Center on the website and create an account. It's easy.
- Click the "Sign In/Register to Member Center
- In the pop-up, first time users will need to click on the link "Not yet registered?"
- Users will need to enter their nine-digit member number found on their gray permanent membership card. If this card has not yet been received or is misplaced, users should contact the help desk through the Scottish Rite, NMJ site and this information can be provided. If a replacement card is needed, it can be requested at that time.
Please note that membership cards for new members are processed as quickly as possible but it can take a couple of weeks for them to be generated and mailed depending on volume.
- Next, click on the drop down to select month, day, and year of birth.
- Click on “Find”. If an error is generated at this step, and a correct member number has been entered, it is possible that an incorrect date of birth has been entered in the member record. Please contact the help desk to verify the correct date of birth and this should enable users to complete the account registration.
- Enter the desired email address to be associated with the account and member record.
- Confirm the email entered in the previous step.
- Scroll down to the next set of entry fields.
- Enter the desired password to be used to access the online account. Strong passwords are always encouraged to safeguard online information. Password managers/generators will allow for more complex/random passwords to protect user accounts.
Strong password tips:
- At least 8 characters
- Mix of both uppercase and lowercase letters
- Use at least one special character (Example: ! ? # $ @)
- Confirm the password entry from the previous step.
- Click on "Register." A confirmation email will be sent with instructions to confirm and complete registration.
The system will then email you a confirmation, as mentioned above, which you will click to confirm. Your registration is complete.
After You Register
Once you have your account set up and you are logged in, you have access every part of the website designed for members. After logging in, you will be brought to the Member Center homepage, as seen above. From here, all the various pages, listed below, can be accessed. From time to time, additional notifications and notices will also be posted here. From here, you can explore other pages to complete tasks such as:
- Update your personal account information including address, phone, and email
- View and update your degree history
- Pay dues online without another login
- View your online payment history
- View your Valley's rank in the Valley of Excellence Program
- Access all member-only content
Join Us Online!
We look forward to increasing fraternalism between Scottish Rite leaders and brethren through programs coming up in the member center. We want you there. Don't miss out. Register today!